- 2 Minutes to read
Transfer of the funds
- 2 Minutes to read
How to transfer funds from Edenred Benefits Card or Ticket Restaurant Card to Edenred Card
Your new Edenred Card allows you to transfer the balance from your existing Ticket Restaurant and Edenred Benefits cards in two ways:
- Upon activation of the Edenred Card
- From the Details section of the account for an activated Edenred Card
How to transfer funds upon activation of the Edenred Card
- Log in to your My Edenred account and select the ACTIVATE CARD
prompt, which you will see on the opening screen.
- Enter the 16-character PAN code on the front of the card and the 10-character serial numbed on the back of your Edenred Card, then confirm with the ACTIVATE CARD button.
- Enter the activation code (you will find it in the welcome letter with which the card was sent to you – it is part of the envelope). During the activation, you can also modify the e-mail address which will be paired with your card. Once the activation code has been entered successfully, the card is fully active.
- If you have a Ticket Restaurant Card or an Edenred Benefits Card recorded in your name activated in your account and there are unused funds on the card, the process of transferring the funds to your
new Edenred Card will start automatically.
- The process of transferring the funds from your old Ticket Restaurant Card or Edenred Benefits Card to your new Edenred Card has now begun. The card from which the funds are being transferred is now blocked. In order to view all cards, including those that are blocked, it is necessary to leave the SHOW VALID CARDS ONLY checkbox unticked. Any balances transferred will be displayed for your new Edenred Card. The cards’ transaction history is not transferred along with the balance. You will be informed about the progress of the transfer via
e-mail on an ongoing basis.
If you have multiple Ticket Restaurant Cards or Edenred Benefits Cards in your MyEdenred account, the balances will not be transferred automatically; following the activation of your Edenred Card, you will
be shown a menu with the option of transferring the balances from such cards to your new Edenred Card. Select the cards whose balances you wish to transfer and confirm the transfer using the TRANSFER BALANCES button
Transfer of funds from the Details section of the account for an activated Edenred Card
The process of transferring the unused funds from your existing
Ticket Restaurant Cards and Edenred Benefits Cards can also
be initiated from the Details section of the account for an
Edenred Card that has already been activated.
- Log in to your My Edenred account and select the TRANSFER
FUNDS TO THIS CARD option for the viewed Edenred Card.
2. Select the cards whose balances you want to transfer to your new Edenred Card. The selected cards will be blocked by the transferring of the balance and you will not be able to use them. The cards’ transaction history is not transferred along with the balance.
- You will be informed about the progress of the transfer via e-mail on an ongoing basis. The transferred funds will be credited to the relevant wallets on your Edenred Card